Ever since Kim Kardashian had posted a picture on Instagram in a corset, the world has gone crazy. Everyone is thinking that this might be the way to achieve the body she has. When other celebrities also started using it, a lot of us wondered this is the easy way out. But the question is, is it?
The answer is, a waist trainer alone is not enough. Just like a proper diet without exercise and exercise without proper diet has never been enough, waist trainer without these two is not enough.
For the waist trainer to actually work, it needs to be combined with proper diet and exercise.
The best way is to follow a proper nutrition plan designed for your body, not the ones present in a book, but one suggested by a coach specifically for you. Also, one needs to train to increase their strength. Cardio alone is not going to do the job, rather you’ll need to lift weights, and go hard. And most of all, be consistent! In the diet, the exercise, and the waist trainer.
The latest advancements in technology are spellbinding and mind-blowing to say the least. We are stepping into an age where our kids can relish the pleasures of virtual reality and create their own personalized environment and customize it is as they please.
Here are some of the hottest trends in technology that will change the way we live in the future.
The rise of the Social robots
Humans are social beings. In this age, humans have become more and more emotionally distant and social interaction has become less and less. All humans like someone who appreciates them and can give them adequate time to cater to their emotional needs. Well, in the future, they’re going to have their very own social robot that is going to accomplish just that. Softbank has just released its first generation of these social robots that will change the course of human history. This revolutionary technology will bring a huge change in our society. Buddy, a social robot by blue frog robotics, a one of a kind social robot that is able to detect facial expressions has also been developed.
There are a lot of accidents that happen because of human error and rash driving. However, the era of self-driving cars will change that. Although the autonomous car technology is still being tested and has limitations, we can expect 20 million self-driving cars on the roads by 2025 according to a report.
Your devices will talk to each other
The communication between devices will change markedly. Many corporations are working out methods which will make machines able to talk to each other. Windows 10 has a feature which allows the users to stream the same games across multiple machines in the same network.
Bit coin, the International currency
The financial currency, Bit coin has been making waves in the financial world. It is expected to change the way financial institutions operate. Bit coin has its drawbacks but its advantages cannot be condoned either. The Bit coin technology is not only much faster but it’s also highly secure and can give us a global International currency that can be used anywhere.
Video gaming will expand its horizons
Video gaming is going to become a phenomenon. Crowds are going to flock into big arenas to watch superstar video gamers battle it out on giant screens. Video gaming is going to become just like any other popular sport like football or cricket and it will attract a huge audience. The nerds are finally going to get their way.
Are you thinking of using your skill set at home in the realm of freelancing? Have you really thought it through? The concept of working from home might seem very appealing but there are lot of pros and cons of freelancing that need to be thought of beforehand before making any big decision.
- One of the big advantages of freelancing is that you can opt for jobs that fit in your schedule. Do you like to work at night? Well, you’re nocturnal tendencies can be satiated through freelancing. With the advent of freelancing networks such as Freelancer and Up work, the opportunities are diverse if you know what you’re doing.
- You can always be on the move and still do your work. All you need is a laptop and a good Internet connection! You can set up your office at a coffee shop if you want.
- You can create an environment which is best suited for you to work in. At the moment I am doing some client work and also using a really nice beginners sewing machine , it has alwas been a hobby of mine and thanks to freelancing I can expand my skills set even though I might be working . Y
- One of the drawbacks of freelancing is that you have to manage your own finances. There a lot of frauds in the market and they can deceive you quite easily. Make sure that you work through a secure and reputable freelancing network to ensure 100 percent financial security.
- There are a lot of added benefits you get when you’re doing a regular job such as health benefits. However, when you’re doing a freelancing gig, you will not be eligible for any of those benefits.
- Freelancers are hired by employers and most often you will not get a job of your choice. If you’re a writer you will have to write on niches that you have limited interest in. Are you really ready to compromise on all that? With time, you might lose lose interest.